Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rocky Road & Red Velvet Cupcakes!

The first new batch of baking goods I will be sharing with you is my Rocky Road! (I know you don't technically bake it). For Christmas last year I put together some presents for my friends including rocky road, white chocolate almond biscotti, christmas cookies and honeycomb, all of which I made :) Ever since then my friend Jeni has been asking me to make her more rocky road as she loved it! So just this past weekend I finally got around to making her some more and of course my fiancee had to steal a bit too. I didn't have my DSLR on me so all the photos for this post are from my iPhone, still fairly good quality if you ask me :)


My Instagram shot!

Now I'll share with you the Red Velvet Cupcakes that my friend Ash (from Fozzie Food) and I made today! We were discussing a few days ago how we had heard of Red Velvet Cupcakes and always wanted to make them, but for some reason never actually had! I think the fact that they're RED and contain vinegar kind of puts you off. However, we finally made them today, with cream cheese frosting, and they taste AMAZING! If you haven't tried them already I highly recommend you do so!

Anyway here they are...



They were sooooo yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol I'm doing more of my blog tomorrow and adding these lol

    ReplyDelete